Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape


 
HomeHome  Play Now!Play Now!  HomeHome  Donation PageDonation Page  Desktop ClientDesktop Client  Vote4CashVote4Cash  HighscoresHighscores  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Bullet-Scape new website: WWW.BULLETSCAPE.NET
Latest topics
» polypore staff bug
Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm by rmtank

» Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am by Naxion

» Eco vs PvP
Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm by rogue

» Hey guys(;
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm by gratmyway1

» eythan for mod
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am by Eythan21

» Client update
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am by Naxion

» Server is on
Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 am by Naxion

» Server back on NOW!
Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm by Naxion

» Happy Halloween!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:42 pm by Prayer


Share | 
 

 A letter to Michael

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
S
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : The Best Never Rest (TBNR).
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Nebraska
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 pm

So recently I haven't been very happy with the server, and here are a couple of the reasons. I decided to make this letter today, when you "coded" the random events which you leeched. I know this for a fact because one the questions was "Who is the owner of ****scape?" at the quiz guy. After I finished though, I couldn't get teled out of the quiz place. Right now I am stuck here until you or some staff gets online. This brings me to my next point, the staff. There isn't enough active staff. The only 2 members than are actually active are Syndrum and Eminem. And you can't always count on them to be on. Next point, updates. When you update, you HAVE TO always use the count down. You know what pisses most people off the most? Dying at a boss or recently Tormented Demons because you updated something and just DCed the server without even a 30 second countdown timer. Still talking about updates, you have GOT TO test them. Like I said, I am stuck at the quiz guy place, because I can't teleport out because you didn't test it. And I know a while ago you had a problem with dhset and hybridset. You should have tested it before you yell out that it is now working. Another thing, I have heard lately that you have been getting angry at some staff/exstaff members for some mistakes. Every one makes mistakes, look at me right now, I'm stuck at the quiz guy because of your mistake. Also, at this exact moment of me writing this, there are 3 people stuck at the quiz guy.

And what do you know, I found the exact site that he leeched the random event system from "http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/tutorials/418286-667-random-event-system.html"

--------------------


Last edited by S on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/cr4zyf0xx
Syndrum
Noob
Noob


Posts : 22
Age : 22
Join date : 2012-04-14
Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry for not being on when this happened, my brother wanted me to play with him and I can't just say no :l.


I'll do my best to help everyone until it's fixed.

--------------------


Back to top Go down
Syndrum
Noob
Noob


Posts : 22
Age : 22
Join date : 2012-04-14
Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm able to fix peoples accounts by Jailing and unjailing them, thank to Tm ii Tm for the idea!

--------------------


Back to top Go down
Naxion
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 195
Age : 23
Join date : 2010-07-12
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Thankyou for your constructive criticism/feedback it was useful, yes i will start using update -timer i am sorry, and also will be promoting few people

--------------------
Hello everyone I am the new owner
Back to top Go down
http://bullet-scape.ultimaterpg.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm

im active dawg im no life :[
Back to top Go down
S
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : The Best Never Rest (TBNR).
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Nebraska
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Blake wrote:
im active dawg im no life :[

Best afker since Jaclerman. Nuff said Very Happy

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/cr4zyf0xx
Noops
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-05
Location : Australia
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am

I hadn't played this server for a few months so i hopped back on it today to see how it was going/whats new, seemed alright until i got glitched at the random event guy -.- So whoever can teleport me out or whatever, could you please do it when you have the chance?
- Noops <3
Back to top Go down
Naxion
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 195
Age : 23
Join date : 2010-07-12
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Removed random events and join support clan chat or ask syndrum to teleport you out..

--------------------
Hello everyone I am the new owner
Back to top Go down
http://bullet-scape.ultimaterpg.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm

S wrote:
Blake wrote:
im active dawg im no life :[

Best afker since Jaclerman. Nuff said Very Happy
If you're going to complain about everything shouldn't have denied staff honestly
Back to top Go down
Jesus Owns
The Troll


The Troll
avatar

Posts : 108
Age : 106
Join date : 2010-12-15
Location : No
Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:34 pm

His complaints are valid as a moderator ingame who is afk 90% of the time is no help really.

And your argument about him complaining and denying staff is irrelevant to itself, maybe you should explain further why he shoulden't have denied staff before telling other people to explain themselves when they say "server is bad" or "i'm quitting"

His complaints about the server are actually helpful to inform Michael of what is wrong with the server so he can work on fixing them.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
S
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : The Best Never Rest (TBNR).
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-04-21
Location : Nebraska
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Blake wrote:
S wrote:
Blake wrote:
im active dawg im no life :[

Best afker since Jaclerman. Nuff said Very Happy
If you're going to complain about everything shouldn't have denied staff honestly

I'm not trying to complain. I just say that as a joke. Wink

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/cr4zyf0xx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A letter to Michael   

Back to top Go down
 
A letter to Michael
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Our resignation letter for those who missed it-
» Michael's Bunk
» Michael L's Diary - IC #6 Work Thread
» An important letter
» Letter to Obama

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullet-Scape :: Community :: Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: