Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape


 
HomeHome  Play Now!Play Now!  HomeHome  Donation PageDonation Page  Desktop ClientDesktop Client  Vote4CashVote4Cash  HighscoresHighscores  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Bullet-Scape new website: WWW.BULLETSCAPE.NET
Latest topics
» polypore staff bug
Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm by rmtank

» Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am by Naxion

» Eco vs PvP
Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm by rogue

» Hey guys(;
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm by gratmyway1

» eythan for mod
Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am by Eythan21

» Client update
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am by Naxion

» Server is on
Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 am by Naxion

» Server back on NOW!
Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm by Naxion

» Happy Halloween!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:42 pm by Prayer


Share | 
 

 I'm here to make zane laugh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beastly
Noob
Noob
avatar

Posts : 44
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : SMU
Age : 104
Join date : 2012-04-17
Location : WASHINGTON NIGGA
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 pm

my ip changes everyday Surprised.... SOOOOOOO Anyone wanna talk ill go on diff acc

--------------------
My Main Account.
Back to top Go down
Undead One
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-03-20
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

wait beastly your banned?
and puff quit thinking your all good saying "we'll just get someone to hack you..." there's other ways to solve problems than hacking...
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

puff master3 wrote:
lol ok then lol we will get some1 to hack u lol and destry ur comuter with porn spam and **** Razz

**** just got intense here.
1. You're not gonna find someone that can "hack him and destroy his computer" facepalm

2. You're not badass for saying "I'm gonna get someone to hack you" because you can't and wont. And you can't do it yourself either so you're useless pretty much. facepalm

3. Please tell me how this person that will hack him is going to "hack" him exactly? Just magically take control of his computer? facepalm

4. "Destroy your computer with porn spam" that just proves you know nothing.. facepalm

5. Could you mis-use "lol" more in one sentence? facepalm
Back to top Go down
Beastly
Noob
Noob
avatar

Posts : 44
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : SMU
Age : 104
Join date : 2012-04-17
Location : WASHINGTON NIGGA
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 am

puff master.... i already took u down LMFAO. stop talking

--------------------
My Main Account.
Back to top Go down
puff master3
PedoBear
PedoBear
avatar

Spammer Level : 10000000000000000
Posts : 54
Pk Style : Main
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : U.S.A.
Reputation : -9

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 am

lol zane did not u

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Beastly
Noob
Noob
avatar

Posts : 44
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : SMU
Age : 104
Join date : 2012-04-17
Location : WASHINGTON NIGGA
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Puff go make a website... give me the url. Ill deface it. With GayPorn.

--------------------
My Main Account.
Back to top Go down
Beastly
Noob
Noob
avatar

Posts : 44
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : SMU
Age : 104
Join date : 2012-04-17
Location : WASHINGTON NIGGA
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

LOL Are u serious? You'll regret it.

--------------------
My Main Account.
Back to top Go down
puff master3
PedoBear
PedoBear
avatar

Spammer Level : 10000000000000000
Posts : 54
Pk Style : Main
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : U.S.A.
Reputation : -9

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 pm

regret what? having a girlfriend?

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

puff master3 wrote:
regret what? having a girlfriend?

Well you're the one who views having a girlfriend as an accomplishment so I'm not too sure who the loser here is.
Back to top Go down
puff master3
PedoBear
PedoBear
avatar

Spammer Level : 10000000000000000
Posts : 54
Pk Style : Main
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : U.S.A.
Reputation : -9

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

lol no it proves im not "***" or a "faggot" like beastly says i am retard

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

puff master3 wrote:
lol no it proves im not "***" or a "faggot" like beastly says i am retard

1. Having a girlfriend proves nothing in the first place, you could still be bisexual

2. You could have a girlfriend because you're still "in the closet" and try to hide that you're *** by having a "girlfriend".

3. The only evidence of you having a girlfriend I have it you saying you do, not enough.
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

puff master3 wrote:
yolo stfu lol no1 even knows or likes u loll

Again you speak nonsense of things you have no clue about

Why do you keep assuming things and make a fool of yourself in every post?

You can't win against me because you think like a 9 year old and you assume things that aren't true yet everything i say to you is true and I can back it up because of your previous idiotic and spam posts on these forums.

Stop trying now? This is another attempt of you trying to get your post count up by saying the same thing to me in every post "yolo stfu" same exact line as one of your previous posts

I'm just curious why you think you're so badass? Just stop trying to argue with me if your argument is "stfu lol no1 even knows or likes u"

Quit trying please, I'm asking you nicely.


omfg yolo just stfu this is about eythan retard
^same exact thing you posted on eythans mod application and same thing you posted here, why must you spam the same thing 3 times on 3 different posts? Unlike you i edited this post and added this instead of replying on eythans mod application and spam the forums with the same thing as you do.
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

puff master3 wrote:
can some1 ban this kid plox?

Well seeing as I have done nothing against the rules at all I don't see that would be necessary, when you ask for someone to be banned providing a reason is usually nice, why would the staff ban someone for no reason? Or because someone asked to for no reason?

If anything I would ask for your forums account to be rollbacked or at least have some of your spam posts deleted because spamming the forums and/or flaming other players are both against the rules in which you have broken on several occasions.

Also why would you call me a kid when you don't even know anything about me in real life.. based on this whole argument and the way you type, and asking for me to be banned for no reason, i would think you're more of the "kid" here.
Back to top Go down
Beastly
Noob
Noob
avatar

Posts : 44
Pk Style : Rusher
Clan : SMU
Age : 104
Join date : 2012-04-17
Location : WASHINGTON NIGGA
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 am

You Only Live Once.

--------------------
My Main Account.
Back to top Go down
puff master3
PedoBear
PedoBear
avatar

Spammer Level : 10000000000000000
Posts : 54
Pk Style : Main
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : U.S.A.
Reputation : -9

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

honestly who else thinks yolo os a noob and needs a life other than being a tool on forums??

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Yolo
Noob
Noob


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-18
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 pm

puff master3 wrote:
honestly who else thinks yolo os a noob and needs a life other than being a tool on forums??

closed. lol ur supposed to close the topic...

honestly i doubt you can make a better one, youll probably take it off the internet...

chads a fucking boss at this, if you dont like it get the dildo out of you ass and go cry to your mom...
^all posts by you

Are you seriously just making up random insults to me and hoping one of them will be correct?

I'm a tool? You don't even know what that means buddy and if anyone on these forums you're the tool.

I have no life? I get on these forums maybe for 30 mins a day or every other day just to reply to your idiotic posts and petty attempts to get me banned. Yet you're on here for over 3 hours a day and spam the forums daily to get your post count up and everything you post about me is idiotic and makes no sense and are usually a horribly structured sentence with no grammar and many type-o's.

Yolo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm here to make zane laugh.   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm here to make zane laugh.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Stupid Things That Make You Laugh Thread
» Don't make me laugh! (Open to 1)
» other miniature companies who may make trolls?
» How to make your WoW work on NetEase servers.
» **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullet-Scape :: Player Support :: Help-
Jump to: